We’ve Built Websites Since 1998 And Know A Thing Or Two!
Imagine that you paid cash up front for a new car. It’s not cheap, and it starts depreciating when you drive it off the lot. You’re responsible for maintaining it with oil changes and more. Eventually you need new tires and a tune up, and maybe you even want to customize it.
Most people don’t have the tools or knowledge to do it themselves.
Traditionally buying a website has been like buying a car. You pay a lot up front, and once it’s launched you are responsible for managing and maintaining it. And what happens when you want to update it, add a new page, or have a crash?
Like with cars, most people don’t have the tools or knowledge to properly maintain their website.
With our revolutionary Website as a Service (Waas) you pay less up front to launch your website and pass along the responsibility of managing and maintaining your site to us. Your website will always be fresh, up-to-date, and protected against internet threats.
Website as a Service (WaaS) Is A Good Fit For You If…
- Your prefer to pay a Low Monthly Fee vs. a Large Up-Front Payment.
- You don’t have the time or knowledge to properly maintain your website.
- You plan to continue to grow and update the content of your website.
- You don’t know how to secure your website against cyber-attacks.
- You typically like to refresh your website every 2 – 3 years.
We Built Our First Website In 1998
Before Facebook. Before Twitter. Before WordPress. We were building websites. Here are a few samples of projects we’ve completed.